
Just kidding. I try not to treat myself so meanly, although the van really is a beauty, and I often feel like I'm reaching beastly proportions. With my due date looming, we had to get a bigger vehicle, and we got extremely lucky that my parents were planning on selling theirs anyway. (At least they made us believe they were.) We're not complaining, as it is quite the van. The navigation system has already saved me more than once, and the kids love the built-in dvd player and 5-disc c.d. changer. Neither Clayton nor I thought we were mini-van people, but we sure are now! Clayton laughed like crazy when I told him he had "arrived", but he really does love driving it.
Audrey had to have a picture by the van with her baby as well.


Now we have a bigger house, a bigger vehicle, and we're ready for baby (I hope)! 6 1/2 weeks!
4 comments:
mini vans are awesome. If you love it now just wait until your baby comes. It is adream!
Wow! What a nice car...any chance your folks need another new vehicle ;) Kidding, glad you guys have room for baby #3...any names yet? I need to talk with you again sometime.
I had no idea you were that close to delivery! I am due in 4 weeks! Great van and GREAT back yard!
Congrats on the new van. That is super exciting and the new digs are awesome! More space is like realizing you were holding you breath in and then finding you can breathe! AHHH!!! But seriously - where the heck does that back yard end??!??!! It looks gi-norm-ous!!
Post a Comment