This is pretty much the only picture I have of Clayton this whole summer. Poor guy!

Next on the birthday list is Audrey. I was planning a big music party with every kid we know, until I caught our little princess in bed, crown on head, princess book grasped in hand. Clayton suggested we just do what she would obviously pick for her party, and we did just that.

We had a princess soiree with a few of her girlfriends, and we did all her favorite things. All the girls came in their princess attire, and they decorated crowns.

We painted nails,

Put on makeup,

Accessorized, Played in a cardboard castle,

And danced to Sleeping Beauty music. Isn't that Sleeping Beauty dress that my mom made for her so darling?!

It was a success, because Audrey loved it.




Happy Birthday to our little princess!
My birthday came along at the beginning of this month, and I racked up another year to make 27. Even though the day was a lot like any other, everyone went out of their way to make me feel extra loved. I received lots of phone calls, little treats from girlfriends, and LOTS of hugs, kisses, and attention from my kids and hubby. I really felt so blessed this birthday to have such a sweet husband who I know loves me unconditionally and immensely. I can really, truly tell. And no, this wasn't my only cake. I got the most big, beautiful, Dairy Queen Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake you can imagine.

Now we only have Luke left. He has been waiting so patiently!
3 comments:
happy birthday Halls! Looks like fun was had by all.
Sounds like lots of fun! Love the pink shirt, you look great :)
OH CRAP! I am the worst friend ever, I can't believe I forgot your bday! Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment