Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Max's Blessing Day



We blessed Max at church while Bryce and Becky were in town. I think Becky has witnessed all of our babies' blessings! It was a very nice day and a very nice blessing by Clayton. I always get a little bit emotional at baby blessings, because it reminds me of one of the many reasons why I married Clayton. I had dated a guy for several years who I knew wouldn't be able to bless my babies in church. I had a dream one night about how sad it made me feel to have a little baby boy whose dad wouldn't be able to bless him in church. In the dream, there was a young man on a mission who begged me to wait for him. I'm so glad that I did.



Luke hamming it up


a rare smile from Byce

No comments: