Monday, April 16, 2012

Luke's Spring Fling Performance

The Kindergarten classes at Luke's school put on a spring fling performance during the spring open house at the school.  The kids all painted sunflower shirts and sang a bunch of spring songs to the parents.  I wasn't sure how Luke was going to handle it, but he did a FANTASTIC job!  It was really quite a breakthrough for him.  He stood up on the stage proud and tall and sang all the words and did all the actions.  It was so fun to watch.  I forgot our video camera, so I only got some poor quality videos on my phone, but it was really neat to see him up there so brave.  It was definitely worth a babysitter so that Clay and I could both go, and we treated him to ice cream after.  Great job, Luke!

Click on the link to see it.  Luke is on the middle row, far left.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=squywroXDFM

No comments: