Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For The Picture Lovers...

For those of you who are just here for the pictures (don't worry, I don't hold it against you!), here are a few new ones.  This is us having a little bit of fall fun.  


I love this one of Audrey at the park.


Here's Luke showing off his wheels.

I had to include this one of Audrey doing her favorite thing in our "back yard."  She loves to pick the cherry tomatoes off the plants, whether red or green, and eat them.  We are convinced she loves the taste of dirt, as she absolutely will not eat them inside the house at her high chair.  What a funny kid!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your famiy is jsut too cute, and i am sooo looking forward to teh recipe, thanks aimee!!

Megan said...

I love the pictures and isn't it magical how eating inside is such a pain and bore, but when you are sneeking food outside it's fun and exciting!! haha

Anonymous said...

thank you soo much for the recipe, it was a huge hit!