8 favorite t.v. shows: I haven't watched t.v. (except for sports and movies) for over 6 months, so I'll list my favorite movies.
1. Sense and Sensibility
2. Becoming Jane
3. the entire Bourne trilogy
4. Batman Begins
5. Ever After
6. The Notebook
7. Beauty and the Beast (Disney)
8. It's a Wonderful Life
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Sanders (does this count as a restaurant?!!)
3. Red Lobster
4. Taco Bell
5. Gilardi's
6. Bob Evans
7. Cattle Baron
8. Olive Garden
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I was released as Relief Society President.
2. I cried.
3. I breathed a sigh of relief.
4. I created a new crock-pot recipe that ended up so-so.
5. I helped Clayton with a power-point presentation.
6. I ate cookie dough with a spoon.
7. I played tackle football with Clay and the kids at the high school.
8. I went to bed without doing the dishes.
8 Things to Look Forward To:
1. Clay taking the kids trick-or-treating for the first time!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. cousins for my kids
5. living closer to family
6. finishing residency
7. curling up with a blanket and a good book
8. a movie and popcorn
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. a leather couch
2. my kids to turn out all right
3. Luke to potty-train himself
4. to be able to cook as well as my mom
5. to pass my upcoming licensing exam
6. warm hands
7. a house to call my own
8. more food storage
8 Things I Love About the Fall:
1. changing leaves
2. crisp air
3. rosy cheeks
4. football
5. wearing sweaters
6. soups and stews
7. not being afraid to use my oven
8. holidays
I tag YOU!
4 comments:
I love the movie selection! What licensing are you doing? Sorry so nosy. It sounds like Sunday went well.
You were RS President!!!!?? Poor you! I am sure you were FABULOUS! It's just so much work. I was released in Sept. It was 15 months long and I am just now feeling the total relief.
I love these posts, Aimee! It's fun to get to know more about you ever though you live so far away now.
I went to cosmetology school in Canada, and I have to take the practical and written exams in Michigan to get licensed here. It's a pain, but I keep reminding myself that it will be worth it!
Post a Comment