It's been five days without a pacifier, or "chupa" as we call it, for Audrey, and I'm really feeling that little ache. You moms and dads know what I'm talking about. It's that happy and sad feeling deep down in your heart that bubbles up to remind you that your babies are growing up. At 14 months, Audrey really is turning into a big girl. She says no to Luke when he takes a toy away, she can say her own name, she can climb up and slide down a slide by herself, and she can feed herself with a spoon and fork (well, kind of). Her huge eyes are turning into an asset instead of a liability, and she has quite a full mouth of teeth! We are crazy about this little girl and feel so lucky to have her in our family. What a precious little honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go on the no more pacifier. If you have tips, let me know. Jacob is still quite attached to his, darn it! Cute kids, can't wait to meet Audrey in a few weeks.
I know that ache! Am I smelling baby-hunger? I'm TOTALLY feeling it myself!
Post a Comment