Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twins

I think I might have broken my nose a couple of weeks ago.  Something very heavy fell on me from a high shelf while I was looking up.  Ouch!  It was tender for a while, but I'm not really sure if it was actually broken or just bruised.  Clay looked at it the other day and declared it crooked.  Since his nose is also crooked, I guess we match.  Luckily, mine is bent the opposite direction of his, so I guess it facilitates easier kissing.

Luke has a bit of me in him, too, but he has A LOT of Clayton.  Aren't they cute?

Audrey loves to do everything that Luke does.  Maybe that's why she's been cranky for the last LONG while.  The poor girl just isn't 3 1/2 yet.

I have people telling me all the time (Clay at least daily) how much Audrey and I look alike.  I usually can't see it, but I guess we do have the same eyes.


6 comments:

Diamond Evans said...

You have such an adorable family. I just love them.

Krista said...

I love all those comparison pictures! Clayton and Luke really do look a lot alike...and I think Audrey looks like you...but I really see Alex in her! Families are so fun!!

Ortensia Norton said...

Man, I thought you were announcing that you were having twins. Scary. Esp since I know 6 people who have had twins in the past 4 years. What is up with that??

Good on you for finishing hair dressing. The post reminded me of the good times getting my hair done. I feel like hilighting my hair again!

And it's easier to look back and see all the great moments. Motherhood is hard hard hard. But you can do it. you are a great mom. I just know these things.

Orme Family said...

I think you and Clayton make cute kids....you should get going on number 3!!! Join the club.

stone's eye view said...

I so see the resemblance, its the first thing I thought when I saw the new family pic.

ec said...

you do look super similar.

and i love the nose thing ... your positive take on the situation;) so cute.