Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brock's Back!

Just two short days after I returned home from Missouri, Clayton's vacation week started and we boarded a plane for Calgary. We missed Brock's actual "coming home" from his mission to Fort Lauderdale, but it was exciting to see him again and listen to his talk in church on Sunday. I could really feel the Spirit, and we are so proud of his hard work in the mission field. I think it is neat that my brother Steven and Brock will be rooming together at BYU, fresh off their Spanish-speaking missions.

Here we are right before church. We have an almost identical picture from before Brock left on his mission (which I couldn't find). I would venture to say that we all look pretty much the same, except that I'm not big and pregnant, Luke is bigger, and Audrey is now a part of the family. Left to right: (back) Bryce, Brock, Clayton, Blake, (front) Kristin, Kayla, Brita, Luke, Becky, Me, Audrey

Here is one with Clayton's Grandparents Salmon.


Welcome Home, Brock!!!

No comments: