Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Embarrassing
I am usually a very conscientious grocery-shopper. I spend lots of time scanning store ads for deals, planning menus, and making a detailed shopping list, organized by how I walk through the store. What I don't know is, how do I stock our house with endless gobs of food and always forget the toilet paper? It happens every now and then - always on a Sunday of all days. Someone is in the bathroom yelling that they need toilet paper. I run down to the stash in the basement to find a large and empty bag. Maybe the Costo bags are so big that I don't notice we're out? Who knows. Once when we lived right by the University, Clayton and I went there to use the bathroom on a Sunday like the one I've described, carrying wads of the precious stuff home in our pockets to get us through the day. I'd rather not go into what we've done the other times. So embarrassing. I've got to do better at remembering the t.p.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, love the post! Mine is normally something like eggs or milk...just when i want to bake! Love the picture of you guys on the top...Luke's shot is great :) Thanks again for doing my hair in November! I was in desperate need. When you're here in December, I promise not to have you do my hair again ;)
Glad to know we're not the only ones who do that on a regular basis.
HILARIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment