I'm not sure where he got these phrases, but Luke has been busting out: "What? It's not workin' for ya?" and "Fo'get about it." [in his best mobster accent] quite regularly. He calls a ladle a super (or soup-er), which I think is hilarious. Every Monday night he has a "plan" for Family Home Evening. His plans always include a few sentences about how Heavenly Father and Jesus love us, some type of race and some type of game. He really hates when we insist that one of us have planned F.H.E. that night. "But Mom, I already planned it!"
It cracks me up how Audrey takes care of her baby dolls so affectionately, and then tosses them aside or runs them over with the baby buggy as soon as she's done. Funny girl. She's obsessed with dress-up shoes and glasses, and she will wear both for hours on end - with real lenses or without. I think Christmas is going to be golden for her this year. She calls every light in the house her "night-light". She has called me "Gramma" since we got home from Thanksgiving vacation at my parents' house, even though I insist every time that "I'm not grandma, silly. I'm mommy." She always replies, "I'm Audrey," and then two seconds later, "Here ya go, gramma. I need help, gramma. Need more drink of water, gramma?" I think she and my mom have a special bond, and she just can't let it go that she's not hanging out with grandma anymore. Good thing Christmas break is coming up fast!
Speaking of Christmas, here are a few pictures of the kids decorating the tree - one of my favorite times of the season.



I love these kids.
2 comments:
That's too funny about Audrey. Sounds a lot like Camarae and her dolls/toys.
Sounds like Thanksgiving was fun. Are you going back there for Christmas?
Hey Aimee,
I still miss you probably a lot more than you miss me. I love your blogs, especially the
Nov. 17th one. Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment