Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Week Ago Today...

- my mom had been at my house for two days, and I was starting to panic. No baby.

- I'd been asked about a million times if I felt anything happening. Nada.

- I thought it was my official due date, until I went to my doctor's appointment. I had it wrong. It was 3 days later. How dumb could I be?

- I kept thinking, "The other two came a week early; why not this one?"

- my doctor stripped my membranes.

- I started having contractions, and it all came back. I knew that I would know when it was time. It was time!

- Clayton started walking around the house with the goofy grin he gets when I'm in labor. Before it made me mad. This time, I realized that he was not making fun of me. He was goofy with excitement to meet our little man.

- my mom timed my contractions while we watched a lame movie. At about 12:30AM we woke Clayton up to take me to the hospital.

- we had two kids sleeping at home. That was all about to change.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love this! Congratulations. Max is a cutey!