Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Party On

Audrey and Luke each had class holiday parties at school, and I was able to go to each.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures at Luke's, but we had fun.  I was in charge of bringing some type of fruit, but Luke was disappointed that we weren't bringing a "treat".  So, we made fruit kabobs out of red and green fruits.  I thought it was pretty cool, but Luke thought it was just "okay".  I noticed he didn't even eat one at the party.  Stinker.
At Audrey's party, the class sang some songs, and then we had cookies and milk.  She did a great job performing.  Her teachers, Ms. Pat and Ms. Sally, are so sweet.




We were also able to go to Clayton's work party this year, as it was a family party.  It was tons of fun, with great food and lots of music and dancing.  The kids ate it up (the music and dancing, I mean), especially Audrey and Max.  Then, Santa came and handed out gifts.  Luke and Audrey each got to sit on his lap as well.  I wish we had more pictures of the kids dancing, but they all ended up blurry.  You have to check out the video of Max, though.





No comments: