On August 23, Audrey turned 5! I can't believe it! My mom, grandma, and I took Audrey out for a fancy lunch at a tea room.
Then, we headed over to the mall to fulfill Audrey's long-time wish: to have her ears pierced.
This face cracks me up. We were worried for a minute there that she would only have one ear pierced, but she was really brave and let them do the other.
What a big girl!
We also went to a salon to get our nails done. (Yes, it was a different day, but I stuck it in here anyway. We were supposed to do it at this point, but ran out of time.) Audrey thought she was something pretty special, even getting special flower designs on her nails.
She requested a strawberry cake, and I tried to make it look like a flower. It was pretty much a failure, but oh well. It tasted good.
She received lots of fun gifts: Barbies from G&G Allphin, cool hair accessories from G&G Hall, and new earrings from us.
Happy Birthday, Princess!










1 comment:
What a fun birthday for such a special little girl! And so brave getting her ears pierced!
Post a Comment