Woman: Congratulations, Sis. Hall! I see you're expecting again.
Aimee (a tiny bit shy of cheerful as the activities committee chairperson): No, I'm not expecting.
Woman: Oh. I guess your stomach is just bulging out.
Spread the word. Aimee is NOT expecting anything... except maybe tight-fitting clothes. She is just putting on weight. She doesn't think she can handle another blow like that this holiday season. Why, oh why can't she be allergic to sugar or something?
7 comments:
Aimee, Sorry to hear that someone said that you. That is awful! I can feel your pain as I have had it said to me more than once. I had a woman argue about it with her husband in front of me. If you ever become allergic to sugar, let me know how.
People are crazy! You do not look pregnant!
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing! For one, you sure didn't look pregnant to me when I saw you a few weeks ago, but for 2, that's just funny. Sorry :(
oh NO!!! That stinks - you look fantastic. And, if you were allergic to sugar, think how grumpy you would be!!!
Yikes!! Open mouth, insert foot.
oh boy.
but funny, yes?
aww haha, my CTR 5 class asked me the same thing, but i found out 2 weeks later i actualy was!
Post a Comment