I'm supposed to list 8 of my favorite t.v. shows, things I did yesterday, things I'm looking forward to, favorite restaurants, and things on my wish list. I decided to change it a bit.
1. Spanish Stories/Cuentos Espanoles edited by Flores
2. Death of a Tsar by Marcum
3. Leaves of Grass by Whitman
4. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Stevenson
5. Short Story Masterpieces edited by Warren and Erskine
6. Jesus the Christ by Talmage
7. Book of Mormon
8. The Art of Eric Carle
9. two different history books about Russia
10. a cultural guide to Canada
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Did my favorite exercise video
2. Did laundry
3. Went to the library and checked out 10 books for the kids and 4 for myself
4. Walked home from the library with my kids in a downpour
5. Wished I had checked the weather forecast before I left the house
6. Ate a piece of Easter candy and felt guilty
7. Contemplated throwing away the remaining candy, but just couldn't do it
8. Went grocery shopping with Clay
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Getting to my goal weight (I'm fearing this may never happen)
2. Seeing my family again
3. Summer
4. Finishing residency
5. Being out of debt
6. Finishing another book
7. Waterskiing
8. More kids (just not right now)
I can't really think of 8 favorite restaurants, as I usually like to try new ones like I try new recipes. (I do always like Panera Bread and Ginger Beef in Calgary). So, here are 8 Foods I Eat Almost Every Day.
1. Natural peanut butter
2. Bananas
3. Wheat Bread or wheat tortillas
4. Popcorn
5. Baby carrots
6. Milk
7. Oatmeal
8. Some type of chocolate
I am in a very content mood today and not wishing for much, so I'll end this post and go try not to eat more Easter candy while I read about Russia. If you're in the mood, I'd love to read some lists of 8 all about you!
1 comment:
I love your blog. Especially that you update it frequently.
Post a Comment