Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I Wish
I wish I could say that we had tickets to the Final Four. I wish I could tell people around here that we were Michigan State fans during the duration of March Madness, but we weren't. I wish we had a big screen and a huge living room with which to throw massive Madness parties. I wish we had t-shirts for the whole family, or at least the endurance to stay up late to watch the whole championship game last night. (If you watched the game, you can't blame us for going to bed at 11.) It's true... we are old, lame, bandwagon-jumpers who were TOTALLY into the madness!!! Too bad for State, but we cheered like crazy in our living room and have been having "basketball parties" for the past three weeks with pizza and our kids in front of our little t.v. with bunny-ears on the top. Oh. yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHA!! Seriously love it!!!!!! At least you throw parties. Paul has this monster tv - and oh wait he does throw parties - it is just for HOCKEY instead!!
We understand your sentiments. No bunny ears for us, though, just fuzzy free on-line coverage with cheesy announcers.
Oh, we would have so been at your parties. So been there!
Post a Comment