I can hardly believe that the summer is at an end. My goal at the start was to under-schedule myself and take my kids to the pool and beach every weekday. I didn't quite accomplish it, but I sure tried. Here are a few last summer pics to remind us of fun, lazy days in the sun. Now that I think about it, we even played on days that weren't so sunny!






3 comments:
It looks like you have had a wonderful summer! I was so jealous of the waterskiing pictures!! I miss chatting with you Aimee! You have such a great sense of humor about things and I really enjoyed spending time with you. I miss seeing your little kids on Sundays. They are so cute!! Keep in touch!
You've had a busy and fun summer! Wish we could have been at the lake with you all. I love Audrey's swimsuit.
Wow! I have missed a lot! It was great to see your summer - with so much water!!! And mission homecomings are wonderful. Everyone is just so happy! Take care!
PS I think it's awesome that your brothers are rooming together!
Post a Comment