Saturday, February 13, 2010

Some Winter Pics



Luke and Audrey snuggling (like they've done every day since Christmas) with their super-cute snuggle blankets from Uncle Blake and Aunt Brita.


Our first attempt at a snowman this year. For some reason, the snow just isn't ever sticky enough here to really make a good one. Luke threw the pink hat off before the picture, because he didn't want to be seen with a snowwoman.


This is a picture of Audrey and I at our city's Winterfest last year. I guess they used it in some brochures, and a coordinator recognized us this year and sent us a copy. Audrey is sure cute and pink-cheeked, but I'd prefer not to be in the picture.


Here are a few pics from Winterfest this year. Audrey is clearly no longer shy around the cookie "snowball" decorating table. Luke LOVED standing on the podium, as he is a big fan of being first place in anything and everything, and Audrey had her first little taste of face-painting. Yes, that picture is in a public restroom, which we are becoming all too familiar with.



Hooray for Winter!

No comments: