I love that my mom thought to fly the kids and I out for my dad's birthday. I always have a good time hanging out with her, and we did WAY too much shopping while I was there. My mom is the most generous person I know, especially with her kids and grandkids. She is beautiful and fun, and I'm so lucky that she's my mom. Luke and Audrey also think she's great, and it doesn't hurt that her goodie drawer keeps them (and in turn, the dog) well-fed, if not well-nourished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
there is no such thing as WAY too much shopping...as long as you are doing it with a mom, it's all good:-)
Happy Mother's Day!
Oh!! I love all of your pics from Missouri! It looks like you guys had such a great time!! Your kids singing twinkle twinkle and wheels on the bus was adorable too! They are getting so big.
That is awesome. I am glad you and your little ones had a great time. Happy Belated MOther's Day and I apologize for not being able to go to church and have the kids while you mothers actually had a mommies time out.
I love your mom too! So fun to see pictures of your parents--I'm so glad you got to spend time with them! I'm actually here in AZ right now and I'm having a great time!
Post a Comment