I wasn't sure I wanted to put this picture up, but my mom really wanted to see my new do. Yep, I cut 9 inches off, and I was SO READY. It's been a little bit of a shock, but I really do like it. It will be fun and cool for the summer, and I can say goodbye to ponytail headaches. Clayton says the picture doesn't do it justice, and he thinks it looks great. I just love that man; he would probably say I looked great if I weighed 500 pounds and colored my hair purple. To quell any lingering doubts as to whether this was a good move or not (I know... drama, drama. At least we know where Audrey gets her dramatic nature), I donated the hair to the local chapter of Wigs For Kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I love it!
Way cute hair do! When did you guys decide to go private? I'm thinking that's what we're going to do in the next month or so. Thanks for mailing me a little acid relief!
Your haircut is really cute. I like that hairdo on you.
I love your hair!!! How beautiful! Your hair is ALWAYS so perfect and you have such fun ways of doing it! You look great!! Can't wait to see it in person!
It looks great Aimee! I bet you can now dry your hair faster then when it was long ;) How nice is that. Take care.
It looks AWESOME!! You are hot-to-trot Aim! Thanks for inviting me to your blog--I'm so glad I'm in since it's private now. Love you!
love it! you look fabulous!
Well I will just echo everyone else about how amazing your hair looks. Would love to know more about the experience. I am so glad you posted a photo since I won't see it till Sunday. Good for you for doing and more importantly for donating, that is awesome.
I love it! Any haircut looks good on you! Didn't you have it short in Saskatoon for awhile? I swear I've seen it before!
I like the hairdo. Very cute and EASY!
beautiful Aimee.
Everytime I see it, I like it even more. In fact, now I am thinking I may want to keep my hair short a little longer. It's fun having short hair! By the way, I want to hear about your race. Talk to you tomorrow.
Post a Comment