Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Having a Sister is like having a Best Friend...

...You can't get rid of.

You've got to love their facial expressions in that one.  My mom and I took the kids to get their pictures taken for fun, and it ended up being a terrible little kiosk in the mall (we didn't know that beforehand).  The photographer was bad, but the kids are cute anyway.  So, just in case you haven't seen enough of the snazzy, purple Easter outfits, here you go...




4 comments:

GENEIL said...

You gotta love the fake grass! We got some done in December. It's times like these that make me wish Erin Cahoon was my neighbor!

Ross Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I love how big Audrey smiles. We are gonna miss your family when we leave in June.

Andy said...

I think the pictures are cute! Well, it helps that your kids are absolutely adorable!

Rebecca said...

Luke's face in that first picture is absolutely priceless!! There is so much to his expression, I can't stop laughing!